Los Angeles Part 1 - The Sofitel

    Round one of the LA posts.
    In LA we stayed at the Sofitel which is located in Beverly Hills right across from the Beverly Centre. A little bit of planning on my side for that one.
    S thought we just so happened to be opposite a mall, and that it was a coincidence.
    Me thinky not.
    We ate at 'Simon LA' on our last night, and it was delicious.
    The complimentary fairy floss at the end did not hurt either.


    Salmon stuffed with crab

    Chicken Curry
    This was delish - Nom Nom Nom!
    Kickin' back.

    Scallops - These were divine also
    Now, to the room.

    Standard hotel magazines

    The bed.
    THE bed.
    THE BEST BED IN THE WORLD.
    You can buy all the stuff they use to make it the best bed in the world, and when we move and get our new bed I am ordering it all.
    I have never been so comfy in my entire life. EVER! Ever I tell you, EVER!
    Standard mini bar!

    Bathrobes creep me out. It looks a like a human with it's arms in the pockets.
    Oh you can see S thru the door.
    Hola.
    Lovely bathroom with a massive shower.

    Cute knobs on the drawers.

    Fantastic bathroom products

    Only in LA would you find a pet menu in the room service book.
    Every time I saw a dog in a store I would freak out. It is just crazy.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/los-angeles-part-1-sofitel.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive