San Fran - Part 1

    It is good to be home!!
    We had a fantastic time on our trip, but coming home is always a pleasure.
    I hope you are ready for the following blog posts, there will be quite a few!
    So our trip started in San Francisco where we stayed at the Radisson Fisherman's Wharf which was neither here nor there, but a great location!
    Our first day that we arrived we went to the California Academy of Sciences which I had been excited about for months, all due to the fact that they have an Albino Alligator named Claude there! So I dragged S there, even though we were exhausted. I loved it!!!

    Me with a Walrus Ice Sculpture. I think I would like to be able to make Ice Sculptures - it would be a great party trick!
    You can call me King Kong.

    I wish these were alive and not stuffed, they kind of freak me out a little bit.

    They have a beautiful 4 story flora section with butterflies, and it is so amazing.
    When you get in the lift to go down, there are staff situated to check you for butterflies.
    I saw some dead on the floor which was not very uplifting!!
    Look at all the little snakes!!
    So cute.
    This, is CLAUDE!!
    Isn't he amazing?!?!?

    Hi fishy fishy fishy!!

    I shall call this Polar Bear Raphael.

    I think this is a Mountain Goat, but pls correct me if I am wrong!!

    Look at all the lush greenery - all of it is real!

    Whilst the weather was miserable, we really liked San Fran.

    I love the fact that there are ginormous random Christmas Trees everywhere.
    Can you see me?

    These trees were almost creepy for some reason!


    I got a hot dog from a place around here, and as I went to eat it a massive bird (biggest bird I have ever seen) started to swoop me for my hot dog!!
    S was screaming "Give it the hot dog!" but I refused.
    It was my hot dog dammit.
    It kept swooping. I kept shoving hot dog into my mouth so it could not get it whilst laughing uncontrollably like a hyena.
    S was frantically trying to put my umbrella up, but as it has a button to put it up he could not work it out.
    In the end he was taking swings at the bird, and I was choking on the hot dog.
    That bird was one massive mother effer.
    Maybe you had to be there, but it was freaking hilarious.
    I love the houses in San Fran!
    One blog post down. 10000000 to go.

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/san-fran-part-1.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive