Stuff in my closet

    I thought I had better share some more of my recent purchases with you all!
    I went to Target yesterday and picked up this Stella McCartney for Target Silk Dress for the bargain price of $49 down from $300!
    Lovely.

    All dressed up and nowhere to go.
    Sad.
    I got this purple Jamison dress/top thingy whilst in America and have no idea when I will ever wear it, but I imagine when I do I will wear it as a top.

    I love the chain detail on the pocket.
    With my drumsticks, definately will NOT be wearing it as a dress.
    Now this was purchased from Divine Boutique in the Beverly Centre and I will certainly wear this with tights!
    'Tis a tad more revealing than most of my wardrobe but I really like it!
    If I had fantastic long legs I would wear it as a dress!

    Source URL: https://brownlowpictures.blogspot.com/2011/01/stuff-in-my-closet.html
    Visit brownlow pictures for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive